A major airport in California, Los Angeles’ LAX airport is the sixth busiest airport in the world. The airport is located in the western part of the city which makes many destinations a bit far to navigate for those travelers with limited time between flights. If you’re trying to determine if you have time to leave the airport during your Los Angeles layover, check this list;
- Make sure you have a valid Visa
- Get your boarding passes for the next leg of your flight
- Check if you need to re-check your luggage (do it before you leave the airport)
- Know your takeoff terminal and boarding time ( it will be easier to get back)
- Give yourself 1.5 to 2 hours to get back, you will need to go through immigration and security check if you are flying international.
- If you are coming from an international flight and continuing locally, you will not need to go through immigration again. Only security checks.
That is it! Check our packages and don't forget to talk to us, well get you matched with a very friendly host who will show you around and take you back in the comfort of your very own car.